Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gonna Start Writing

 Glad to be back!

Woohooo I've been in a tough and sweet time this days! ... I will just blog it later. I'm too tired right now and cannot clearly think on what to write on my blog. But, I promise to post it , even if no one will read it. This is just a part of my legacy. A legacy of me that cannot be erased of my memory. My COMARTS ( Communication Arts ) said that i must follow the ways in writing an essay .. the question is . Am I writing an essay or just some none sense and weird stuff that goes to my head . Even when I write this blog I really think that i am writing an essay but I know it is not! . DAMN! I'm not  in myself right now! . . Just to be clear .. to those who will read this . I really don't know what is the topics here in my blog so, if your not interested. Don't bother reading!. I not good in English either. Geez .... I'm so dumb.. haha LOL

If my internet goes well in our house  I'll start writing. EVEN IF NO ONE WILL READ IT! .

With Love

- M.D.S

No comments:

Post a Comment